Thursday, November 11, 2010

Giving Thanks

I've seen many people list an item a day for which they are thankful. I find I have a hard time listing just one at a time, so I thought I would compile them all here.

I am thankful for . . .

. . . my Saviour, Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would be nothing.
. . . my Salvation provided by Him.
. . . my freedom to worship Him.
. . . a church in which to worship with others sharing the same beliefs.
. . . my earthly and Heavenly homes God has blessed me with.
. . . my husband.
. . . my two beautiful, healthy daughters.
. . . my family - biological, inherited, spritual.
. . . the kids in our youth. They are all part of my family.
. . . good health.
. . . my friends.
. . . my co-workers who I can also call friends.
. . . my job.
. . . our vehicles.
. . . all things that give me life - air, food, water.
. . . having my needs met and most of my wants, too.
. . . heat to keep us warm and air to keep us cool.
. . . getting up in the morning and having a warm shower waiting for me.
. . . clothes.
. . . shoes.
. . . being able to provide for my family.
. . . health insurance.
. . . and so many other things.

Like 20 perfect toes . . .







And sisterly love . . .













And love across the generations. . .





There's just so much to be thankful for. I am truly blessed. So, I wish you happiness



and peace



and most importantly, may God's love bountifully bless you this Thanksgiving season. May we always remember where our blessings come from.

No comments: