Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Thoughtful Baby Girl

So, today, Keith comes home from work exhausted. He is recovering from a migraine that he had yesterday. After talking with us for a few minutes, he sat down in the recliner and went to sleep.


Nora and I were going to Hobby Lobby and to get groceries after he woke up. For quite awhile, she kept telling me to be quiet and not wake Daddy up. On a side note, she was definitely ON ONE today. She was cracking me up all evening. Anyway, I digress. Keith had been asleep for around 20 minutes or so when Nora decided he looked lonely. So she added her Tigger to his lap and told me that he would help daddy sleep. She quickly realized that was not enough and added 3 more stuffed toys to the mix. Hence, the below picture that I could not resist taking.

Granted, Keith is not 100% thrilled that I took the picture and even less thrilled that I am posting it for the blogging world to see, but how could I not let the world know how thoughtful my little girl is???

2 comments:

Brad and Shana said...

Too, too cute!!

Brad and Shana said...

I don't know if you saw it or not, but before the snoring post I tagged you for a meme. You certainly don't have to do it, but sometimes people think they're fun. Just letting you know.

Maybe Nora needs to bring Sara Kate some animals to sleep with.....if that would help the snoring, I'd be all over that. I still think that is funny!